Thursday, March 22, 2012

Journal #5

You make the decisions-

1. Learn from experiences : Learning from past experiences is the best way to improve life, learning from mistakes or good experience will aid you in a successful life. With out past failures you will never know what to expect and how to handle difficult situations. * I feel in my life the best way to get through it is to learn from your mistakes and others.

2. Live life to the fullest: Never take advantage of life and live life likes its your last day. There are no second chances and every moment is important. Although you may not think this is important it is vital to being successful and happy. * I feel with out this whats the point of life, if you are just going to observe life and not plan and want more there is no point.

3. Be prepared: Always prepare yourself for what life throws at you. If you enter a situation knowing you are not prepared you have a chance of failure. Take advantage of opportunity's to prepare yourself. If its preparing for a test or a job interview, know what you need to do for you to succeed.*Without being prepared for certain things I feel I am always set for failure and this is why it is part of my philosophy.

4. Family: Family is your life line. Without them we are nothing never take advantage of them because some day you will need there help. Don't abandon family, they are the same as you and they will always be there to help and in return you should be ready to do the same for them when need it. *The most important part in my life is being with my family. It is hard for me to be away from family for to long so this is why I believe this should be important for everyone's morals.

5. Be who you want: Although family should be a big part of your life and they should influence some of your decisions, live life like its yours and make decisions that will benefit you. You don't have to live in the shadow of others, make a name for yourself for you actions and make sure people notice that you are who you want to be and you create your future. *I see a lot that people follow others and they stay in the shadow's. I feel if you are living in the shadow of others you aren't really living.

6. Respect others: This is a well know thing but it is not always done. Respecting others will give you respect in return. Respect is the first footstep in a good relationship with everyone around you. If its for a close friend or just some one in the street it is always good to give respect because one day that stranger may be your future boss. *Respect in my life is something me and my family strives for. There is no point in disrespecting anyone in any situations it only causes more problems.

7. Be there for others: Be the person that others can rely on in times of need. Strive to be the person that people look up to for advise and help.*My parents have always been there for me and I hope I can be there for others and be someone that others look up for as a get older.

No comments:

Post a Comment